Apartments prices and conditions for a purchase:
The pre-sale of the apartments at Sea Hill Village in Tsarevo has been launched in october 2015.
The prices of apartments in the complex range from 950 to 1600 Euro/sq.m, depending on the stage of construction, type and location of the apartment, payment method.
The apartments consists of 2 or 3 rooms were living room with kitchenette, bathroom, second toilet room, 2 balconies with beautiful sea views at each apartment. Available partly furnished, with air conditioning.
A new frontier
Bulgaria has seen a rapid growth in property values since the 2000’s and serious development of it’s Black Sea coastal areas and investment into tourism that continues to this day.
After the banking crisis of 2009 the property values dropped in line with many other countries and the political struggles between the E.U and Russia around 2013-14 caused a dip in Russian tourism.
However we are now seeing the market recovering with property price steadily rising over the past years and 6% in 2015. Bulgaria is easing visa requirements and offering competitively low prices to grow the appeal among tourists.
Now is a good opportunity to invest and so we have started building our first apartment this year which we will use to showcase our apartment and property to future clients.
Holidaying in Bulgaria is 15 to 20 percent cheaper compared with popular European summer destinations such as Greece, Italy and Spain with prices at Bulgarian resorts comparable to those in Egypt.
- flat tax rate of 10%
- Corporate income tax is also a flat 10%
- Value-Added Tax applies at a flat rate of 20% on virtually all goods and services.
A lower rate of 9% applies on hotel services
discounted prices for pre-build apartments with the added bonus of customization.
South-East Black Sea resort
The property is situated on the South-East Coast of Bulgaria, The seaside around Tsarevo is the sunniest part in Bulgaria, with the greatest number of sunny days, around 300. These splendid conditions place the area among the most beautiful and preferred holiday spots in the country.
Lozenets town, a popular destination for Famous Bulgarian film stars, musicians, athletes and other celebrities lies next to Tsarevo town 6km away.
Strandzha nature park, the largest protected area in Bulgaria and the best spot for nature enthusiasts.
Top grade property
Our property is on one of the three peninsulas of Tsarevo town. A peninsula is a part of land that is projecting out into the Sea and because of that you not only have a view of the Sea but also of the coastline and its beaches.
The property is right at the sea, a so called front-line or first line property, which means stunning views of the Black Sea and no travel time for your morning dip.
The land of our property includes a tiny beach that can be used as a quick entry point for divers or a private lounge area.
Our apartments have been designed by a well established Bulgarian architectural bureau ensuring that regulations and standards are properly met according to Bulgarian, European Union and local law aswell as aesthetically in line with local taste.
The construction being carried out by a local construction company which has build in Tsarevo town some of the larger restaurants, apartments, guaranteeing a quality finished product.
Each apartment can be sold separately and customized with your choice of amenities and interior design.
talk directly with the owner:
- Confidence returning to Bulgaria’s property market www.propertyshowrooms.com, 20 August, 2015
- BBC Radio 4 about Brits living in Bulgaria www.bbc.co.uk and junipertv.co.uk
- Choosing your Bulgarian ski resort Polina Stoykova, BULGARIAN PROPERTIES
- Bulgarian property on the Rebound www.propertyshowrooms.com, February 12, 2015
- Bulgarians filling the property market gap left by foreigners www.focus-fen.net, 2 February 2015
- One standard for all: A global norm for measuring property International Business Standards Organization (IBSO), Global Leadership Bulletin, 30.01.2015
- Sofia Dwelling Prices Rose by 3% in 2014 www.novinite.com, January 29, 2015
- Bulgaria property has “most successful year since crisis” www.themovechannel.com, January 15, 2015
- bTV: Property prices increase again www.btvnovinite.bg, 27 November, 2014
- The Financial Times: Russians find the good life in Bulgaria Kerin Hope, November 30, 2014
- BULGARIAN PROPERTIES in The New York Times The New York Times, with excerpts, August 27, 2014
- Bulgaria and Cyprus seeing positive signs www.propertysecrets.net, August 19th, 2014
- Bulgarian property market “coming out of the crisis” www.themovechannel.com, August 12, 2014
- BULGARIAN PROPERTIES’ Veliko Tarnovo Regional Manager in an interview for Focus Radio Focus Radio, June 29, 2014
- A Place in the Sun Magazine featuring Bulgaria in their latest issue www.aplaceinthesun.com, June 24, 2014
- BULGARIAN PROPERTIES’ Head of Operations in an interview for a Romanian TV
- 32,000 Euro on average for property in the Bulgarian seaside resorts Telegraph Daily, May 15th, 2014
- Russians dominate Bulgarian holiday homes www.themovechannel.com, May 8, 2014
- Recovery of the property market in Sofia www.bnt.bg
- Bulgaria back in Top 10 most attractive property markets for Britons TheMoveChannel.com
- Bulgarian property enjoys “successful” summer www.themovechannel.com, November 25, 2013
- Bulgarian property market – has it stabilised? www.aplaceinthesun.com, November 18, 2013
- Strong winter season for Bulgarian ski properties 168 Chasa, 15.11.2013
- The Bulgarian property market came out of the crisis Stroitelstvo Imoti, November 11, 2013
- What kind of demographic buy property in Bulgaria? www.bulgariabuyingguide.com, November 1, 2013
- TheMoveChannel: Bulgarian property sales continue to climb www.themovechannel.com, October 28, 2013
- Regional cities drive Bulgarian property sales www.propertyshowrooms.com, 21 October 2013
- Bulgarian property sales improve during 3rd quarter www.novinite.com, October 9, 2013
- Buyers in summer resorts most active in September and October 168 chasa, September 20, 2013
- Bulgarian property prices see first quarterly growth since crisis www.themovechannel.com, August 12, 2013
- BULGARIAN PROPERTIES’ Chief Operations Manager for Bulgaria On Air TV Bulgaria On Air
- Polina Stoykova, Chief Operations Manager of BULGARIAN PROPERTIES: Property deals increased by 3.3% Stroitelstvo Imoti, vol. 28, July 22, 2013
- Property prices in Sofia rose by 4.5% year-on-year Reporter Daily, July 23, 2013
- Russians prefer the southern regions of the Black Sea